Program of XVIII edition
Saturday 10th of September 2016
Companies’ exhibitions will be from 10 am. till 5pm.
Sunday 11th of September 2016
Companies’ exhibitions will be from 10 am. till 4 pm.
Consultations with specialists
(Saturday and Sunday):
Prof. dr hab. Franciszek Adamicki
– storage of ground vegetables
Prof. dr hab. Andrzej Komosa
– Modern technologies of fertilization of horticultural plants (vegetables, ornamenta plants, orchards)
Prof. dr hab. Stanisław Kaniszewski
– Agrotechnic of ground vegetables includion irrigation
Prof. dr hab. Józef Robak
– Problems of protecting vegetables against diseases in ground crops and under cover
Prof. dr hab. Gabriel Łabanowski
- Protection of ornamental plants against pests in ground crops, under cover and in the nurseries.
Prof. dr hab. Adam Wojdyła
- Combating diseases of ornamental plants crops under cover and in the nurseries.
Dr hab. Anna Bielenin -
Prof. IO - Protection of fruit crops from diseases.
Dr hab. Czesław Ślusarski
prof. IO - Glasshouse vegetables protection against diseases, disinfection of facilities, crops’ hygiene. Mushrooms’ diseases.
Dr Zbigniew Anyszka
- Protection of field vegetables against weeds.
Dr Jacek Nowak
- Floriculture under cover and in the ground.
Dr Maria Wysocka
- Owczarek - Modern and traditional agrotechnic of tomatoes and cucumbers crops under cover.
Lawyer tips - attorney Blazej Dahlke
Consultation point of Orchard Experimental Institute of Horticulture in Brzezna. The cultivation of fruit plants, including berries.
All consultations and advices are free of charge.
The subject of the seminars are under development.
We plan to move the current problems of horticultural production.
PRESENTATIONS OF RESEARCH PROJECTS OF THE INSTITUTE OF HORTICULTURE in Skierniewice:
(Saturday & Sunday)
Final Gala of X edition of the National Competition „Exemplary Gardener” – in the courtyard of the Czartoryski’s Castle in Gołuchów on 10.09.2016 (enrance only with invitation)
Other events according to individual programs of exhibitors.